A very warm welcome to The Byre, the perfect place for a relaxing break. You can book and pay quickly online on this site. We are also on Airbnb and TripAdvisor if you wish to book through them, although these sites incur extra charges. Please do contact Maggy or Barbara if you have any questions on email@example.com
The Byre, Pewsey – sleeps 3 (4)
Located in the centre of Pewsey village, The Byre is a beautiful, newly renovated, self-contained two bedroom annexe of an 18th century thatched cottage on one level.
The Accommodation: The Byre consists of a double bedroom, a small twin bedroom, a kitchen/diner/sitting room and a bathroom. It has been luxuriously fitted out with White Company and Mitre bed linen, towels, feather duvets and pillows, John Lewis beds and sofas and high quality new furniture. There is free Wi-Fi, a smart television with Netflix, parking for one car and a small outside seating area with a table and chairs solely for guests. The accommodation is cosy and as neat as a pin.
Please let us know if you would like bread, milk, tea coffee, etc bought for your arrival. The cost can be settled on arrival.
|Safe online booking & payment|
|Off road parking|
|White Company bed linen, pillows and duvets|
|White Company bath & hand towels|
|Tea towels provided|
|Outdoor seating area|
As well as a perfect base for walking, archaeology, cycling, riding, golf and fishing, The Byre is ideally situated for the following places of interest:
- Stonehenge and Avebury Stone Circles (World Heritage sites),
- Salisbury Cathedral, Old Sarum and the Medieval cities of Salisbury & Wilton
- Historic Market towns of Devizes, Pewsey, and Marlborough
- Highclere Castle
- Kennet & Avon Canal and the Caen Hill Locks
- Wilton Windmill & Crofton Pumping Station
- Longleat House, Adventure Playground and Safari Park
- National Trust village of Lacock